CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Copy Cat

Yes, I decided to copy Summer and create a blog. I have known about these things for quite some time now but had no interest to create one until I starting following Megans (friend of Summer & Justins) and than when I saw Summer had created one I figured I would give it a try and she could be my personal guide for "Blog's for dummies" if I couldnt figure it out. It has taken me about 3hrs at this point all because she's screening her calls!! I chose my title because I am trying to learn how to laugh at life...somedays are easier than others of course but I figure this life is all about learning anyway so I better get started....even if it is 25 years behind schedule!! Please wish me luck...I need all I can get!! As for this blog...I'll try to keep you updated with (I love Summer's choice of words) all of our entertaining MIS-Adventures!!

2 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

Very Cute!!! And I love the name!!!
I'm really glad you did this, (Summer Too) now I can see my Grandkids each day!!!! Luv Ya

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

Very nice job! Way to blog it sista!