CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dr. say what??

Okay, my apologies….again… it’s been a week or so since my last entry!! This time it’s totally legit though!! When kylie was diagnosed with pneumonia Karter had a little cough and Kylie was getting better slowly but surely and then by Friday evening Karter had a low grade fever and all day Saturday it was around 101 but broke quickly with Tylenol. By Monday he was lethargic, and I couldn’t keep his attention or keep him awake. I took his temp and it was 103.1. I got him to swallow some Tylenol as I rushed into the clinic and they got him in immediately. His oxygen was 87 and the Tylenol I gave him as we left the house had brought his temp to 101.7. They took x-rays and sure enough…Kart had pneumonia. He had it in both lungs…he got a “super-anti-biotic” shot and antibiotic prescription to take at home…with an appointment to come back wed. Unless anything has changed. We made it to Wednesday…Tuesday he was given a blessing by my Bishop and my Boss. I had to rotate Motrin and Tylenol every 4 hrs or his fever was up to 103 and gaining. Wed we went in and his O2 was 91 he was slowly getting better. Still had a fever but that’s normal. We treated his fever and by Friday when he still had a high temp I took him back in. ANOTHER Shot!! He seems to be getting better each day…sleeping a lot, hardly eating (he’s lost 8lbs and counting) but the Dr. says that’s normal. He’s not having trouble breathing or coughing and his fever is a low grade fever so I guess I should be happy with that! Hate seeing him like this…doesn’t really care about anything…just wants to sleep. So…my weeks been exciting to say the least! Try to give you more tonight!

2 comments:

Mom/Lisa said...

hey where are you???? You Who anyone there??? Ok so you have other things to do...but come on this is the only way I can see pictures of our babies!!! Luv Ya

ALICIA said...

Hellllooooo Tiffi.....where are ya? Did you forget how to get to your blogspot? Need some updates lady!!!