CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES!!

Happy Valentines Day!! I decided I would Copy Alicia's idea's on the slide show and music...What agreat touch!! And Yes, I also decided the page needed a face-lift!!! I am excited to announce that I will be a witness for Summer and Justin's sealing...it was very nice to hear that they wanted me to do that for them! I am soooo PROUD of them and can't wait for them to go to the temple as a family and be sealed forever! How exciting! Well, since we got dumped on (snow of course) and the winds are up...I better run to get a head start on getting to work!! Might take a while! Happy Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

Happy Heart Day! Love the slide show, however I did notice I'm the only one not in ANY of the pictures... no, it's fine. I don't care. :-) By the way, I tagged you on my blog... see it for what to do. Have a great day!

ALICIA said...

Looks good Tiff! Any questions let me know -- I have learned a lot over the last couple of days as I lay flat with my wonderful laptop :) Happy Valentines!!! Have a good one.

Mom/Lisa said...

Well, I'm a day late and yes a dollar short..but you know me..I hope you enjoyed you V day..I'm a crappy grandma..but you all ready know that..well have a Great Day!!